Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Video attn flamebate Latest Post Somebody 13 1089 xsundae
Video Um what Latest Post Celerysteve 4 445 Bacchus
Video New Way of Overclocking an iPhone Without Voiding Warranty Latest Post Fapping 3 738 Skyman747
Video "I DON'T KNOW IF DOUBLE ANAL HURTS BECAUSE I'VE NEVER HAD 2 male reproductive organS UP MY bum" Latest Post Fapping 8 1148 sdgrbass09
Video Video of Me Having Sex Latest Post Fapping 3 827 Celerysteve
Video This is what I see when... Latest Post Chuck Diesel 9 894 Patently Chill P...
Video MY FIANCEE AND I FINALLY SETTLED DOWN Latest Post Fapping 2 816 Mister Pugs
Video The gayest thing you'll ever sit and watch all the way through. Or not. Latest Post Chuck Diesel 12 732 SanDyk
Video sup everyone here who is under 20 Latest Post Celerysteve 9 756 Celerysteve
Video who wants to be the pied piper? Latest Post Patently Chill P... 4 528 sdgrbass09
Video Best 1:57 this evening Latest Post Celerysteve 3 455 duca
Video Doo fine upstanding member of society Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 5 641 Odalisque
Video SHAKE IT... SHAKE IT... SHAKE IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE Latest Post Fapping 2 572 ERECTILE_DEATH
Video Playing fps to much? Latest Post iDavid 2 687 BlueNickel
Video I am simply better than you. Latest Post Xylon 6 961 AAHZ
Video Bleach 252 Released Latest Post Fapping 1 544 Fapping
Video Are you gay? Are you a thug? Are you looking for other gay thugs? ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fapping 24 1791 Adapt
Video From h0g: An open letter to CZ Latest Post quangntenemy 2 435 Aldo_Anything
Video .Moar Web spiders Latest Post iDavid 4 615 Patently Chill P...
Video From Chile: I may be banned but I can still dance Latest Post Aldo_Anything 5 612 Lady_Gaga
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!