Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News New Medal Discussion

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

<START TRANSMISSION>

This is the official Medals thread. I will keep an updated list of all the suggested Medals (that are being considered). Some of these came out of previous discussions. Check out the currently available medals.

Most Scoops Destroyed (Troll goal?): The user that has destroyed the most scoops (from other users) during a domination week.

The Fibonacci Sequence (Hacker goal?): Your scoop flava totals must be equal to any segment of the Fibonacci Sequence in the proper order (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377)

Highest total without any cards (Noob goal?): Like the title states, don’t purchase cards and get the most scoops (of users that have no purchased any cards).

Total scoops ends on a target number: Total scoops must be equal to a target number chosen and displayed at the beginning of the domination week.

Lowest Unique Total Scoops: Literally the user with the least scoops where no one else has the same value (during a domination week).

And discuss.

I will update this post as suggestions are considered.

B2015

<END TRANSMISSION>

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 10/30/2008 9:12AM

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

most scoops destroyed sounds like fun. I like them all, adds more actions to domination and makes it less boring while e.g. grinding. even when in a round dominated by a klan, u can walk out winning something

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Lowest Unique Total Scoops: Literally the user with the least scoops where no one else has the same value (during a domination week).

I don’t like this idea. You want to reward people in Domination, that are not actively playing Domination?

- Most Scoops Destroyed (Troll goal?): The user that has destroyed the most scoops (from other users) during a domination week.

Scully will like this one, but I think it will discourage people in the lower brackets.

- Total scoops ends on a target number: Total scoops must be equal to a target number chosen and displayed at the beginning of the domination week.

I like this one, I think it will encourage a more strategic card use.

- The Fibonacci Sequence (Hacker goal?): Your scoop flava totals must be equal to any part of the Fibonacci Sequence in the proper order (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377)

I find this one very interesting.

- Destroyer of Shields: The user that destroys the most shields during a domination week.

This will go to whomever is trying to destroy the most scoops.

- Highest total without any cards (Noob goal?): Like the title states, don’t use cards and get lots of scoops.

I don’t like buying cards anyway, but this seems to be more for whomever can play within the last two hours of a round.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

- Destroyer of Shields: The user that destroys the most shields during a domination week.

This will go to whomever is trying to destroy the most scoops.

That’s not necessarily true, but if you go for total destroy you have a good chance of getting at least one medal Log in to see images!

Well maybe.. and it may also go to the user with the Most Scoops.. since they’d also be buy cards to protect their lead. So yeah, perhaps we don’t have both Most Scoops Destroyed and Most Shields Destroyed.. maybe we have neither.

I don’t want to help the leaders, I want to give users who are not winning the chance at different and attainable goals. Destroying shields might require a different strategy then destroying scoops. Use an alt to Peekaboo.. then attack as many time as they have shields. Instead of attacking your opponents at random. Either way you COULD use Peekaboo to maximize what effects the cards yield. Just sayin’ is all.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Underscorewas Posted:

I don’t like this idea. You want to reward people in Domination, that are not actively playing Domination?

Re: Lowest Unique Total.. If they are not actively playing then they’d get 1 scoop.. 2.. 3.. but so would tons of other people. I do think that there is SOME skill is getting the lowest unique total.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

The Fibonacci Sequence (Hacker goal?): Your scoop flava totals must be equal to any segment of the Fibonacci Sequence in the proper order (0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377)

I don’t understand.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

The destroyer ones look fun, and the idea of the Fibonacci one is pretty funny.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

I don’t understand.

Going left to right on the Domination bracket page you’ll have…

A|C|L|P|V

A = Anti-Freeze

C = Chocolate

L = Lemon

P = Pistachio

V = Vanilla

In order to get this Medal you’ll need:

A|C|L|P|V

0|1|1|2|3

Or

A|C|L|P|V

1|1|2|3|5

Or

A|C|L|P|V

1|2|3|5|8

Or

A|C|L|P|V

2|3|5|8|13

etc, etc…

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 10/07/2008 3:14PM

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Lowest unique min scoops for one medal? Or a runner up second place min scoops, also for 1 medal?

Another troll goal – largest total number of scoops taken from a single specific player? Troll goals are a good incentive not to interrupt solo or klan raids, if you’re planning on being an bumhole that week anyway.

We need to take care that single player brackets don’t earn something like 12 medals just by covering all the bases in one week.

meeeeeeeeee edited this message on 10/07/2008 3:28PM

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Most Scoops Destroyed (Troll goal?): The user that has destroyed the most scoops (from other users) during a domination week.

Total scoops ends on a target number: Total scoops must be equal to a target number chosen and displayed at the beginning of the domination week.

Particularly like these, great ideas.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

why did you edit my post out of this thread? all i said was i liked some of em..sheesh

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

My suggestions:

Punching Bag – Have the most cards played against you.

Fave Flava Fervor – Have the most of a single color.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

A|C|L|P|V

A = Anti-Freeze

C = Chocolate

L = Lemon

P = Pistachio

V = Vanilla

In order to get this Medal you’ll need:

A|C|L|P|V

0|1|1|2|3

Or

A|C|L|P|V

1|1|2|3|5

Or

A|C|L|P|V

1|2|3|5|8

Or

A|C|L|P|V

2|3|5|8|13

etc, etc…

Amazing.

sounds pretty easy though, and rather uncompetitive. Sounds like a solitaire.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Inertia Posted:

Amazing.

sounds pretty easy though, and rather uncompetitive. Sounds like a solitaire.

All it takes is a single shotgun to ruin your game.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Wangerbanger Posted:

All it takes is a single shotgun to ruin your game.

What’s the incentive of anyone doing that?

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Inertia Posted:

What’s the incentive of anyone doing that?

Being a douche?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

A|C|L|P|V

A = Anti-Freeze

C = Chocolate

L = Lemon

P = Pistachio

V = Vanilla

It this one’s implemented, it should be done along with changing previous weeks’ results to appear in the same ACLPV order, rather than PLVAC, as they show now. Otherwise it won’t make a whole lotta sense why someone medalled when looking at a prior week.

Inertia

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

Wangerbanger Posted:

Being a douche?

I suppose yea that could be

This medal will make a lot of people rage like ****

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Inertia Posted:

I suppose yea that could be

This medal will make a lot of people rage like ****

In general the point is to reward people at at the bottom as well as the top (explained below). I’m bumuming that if these goals are “easy” that in the higher brackets it’ll be MUCH harder to get them (because there are currently no ties). So there would be incentive to shotgun someone out of the fibonacci so that you could get it.

In the lower brackets it might be easier to get it and you’ll enjoy the game.. then it’ll suck you into the higher brackets where the real fun starts.

The key is low barrier of entry for noobs to get their feet wet and get a few medals.. then it’ll be competitive (and fun) when you get in the higher brackets. And with more medals all around, and making it less likely that the same person could possibly get all the medals, it should make things a lot more fun for everyone. At least that’s my intent.

B2015

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

MC Banhammer Posted:

It this one’s implemented, it should be done along with changing previous weeks’ results to appear in the same ACLPV order, rather than PLVAC, as they show now. Otherwise it won’t make a whole lotta sense why someone medalled when looking at a prior week.

Agreed, I’ll add that to the list.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!