Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho More stuff to copy from KoL for player convenience so we don't have to write greasemonkey scripts for it

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Something I had suggested, but for BP cost, was custom themes (some purchaseable at the account level, some free from the storyline or certain accomplishments). Obviously prank themes are a must.

I’ve previously suggested something akin to the KoL campground to hold your equipment (and non-equippables and decorative things): the idea was to have a visual representation of your equipped crap, and maybe have ways of buying new slots for your character. I figured each ‘home’ could be thematically layed out and designed, and then icons for your equipped crap could actually be displayed in your home so you have a pretty picture of the crap you use.

The final thought I had was to allow players to unlock, via the story, a forum of their own to run. Basically, you get a following as your cred increases, or however they work the story. The people that flock to your site then help you in battle either actively or pbumively, and maybe help with moar collection or flezz generation. (this, naturally, is the KoL familiar, sort of.) Growth could be really cool, requiring certain types of spiders to get internet data that can be used to train your forum up (i.e. trolling tips, hacking how-tos, whatever…allow people to customize their forum to compliment their character basically)

For PvP fun, allow people to attack eachother’s forums. This implementation would take a lot of balancing, but would enable a more methods of competition than just domination.

Other crap ideas:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/15654-another-bp-sink-idea-warning-this-idea-not-suitable-for-forumwarz

P.S. petition to rename thread to “Stuff to copy from other, better videogames in order to make FW decent and also generate internet millions for ET and co.”

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

P.S. petition to rename thread to “Stuff to copy from other, better videogames in order to make FW decent and also generate internet millions for ET and co.”

Bump for thread rename, TUBS and MC need to get on top of their game imho, Nicco for mod FAIL for admin BoP for story writer

CoryJess for permaban

Also wb MST

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 edited this message on 02/11/2009 3:34PM

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

Bump for ET

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

bump for thread rename and also this isn’t implemented yet for some reason

Rigr

Avatar: 132036 Mon Mar 16 12:22:53 -0400 2009

[Epic Win]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Lord Shplane Posted:

This has nothing to do with KoL, but I’d like it if .moar files that can be extracted were moved to the top of the list.

You know, so that I don’t have to scroll through 8570928569013475928357 piece of **** ones to see if I finally finished Pink Floyd.

strg + f -> “extract”

mLegion

Avatar: 152056 Tue Mar 24 15:22:55 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

you can already instantly see if you have extractable moar files, if you have an extractable .moar file there will be a significant space after the ‘details’ links since at least one file has an ‘extract’ link behind it.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

this is a good suggestion thread, bump

I’d like to see long term storage and outfits

Also MMG.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!