Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Religion JOIN THE ALLIANCE TODAY!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Are you sick of all these homosexuals making a discrace of your values and your morals and are you fed up with all these homosexual (emos) crying about how they have aids from being homosexuals and the depraived sinners talking about illisit sexual things ruining the sacred act of bonding and love between a man and wife?

What about all these people who are using foul language and black “culture” to make you offended well I am offended. too.

So that is why you should join me and my alliance for the traditional faimily values we are commited to holding these people accountable and making them aware that they are not welcome and that also we are sick of their hate speech that is so vile against our moral beliefs they are imoral and i and we are sick of this so join us and we can have civilize discussion privately and we can also be heard our voices are louder together so join us and we can make a difference and protest and stand up for our rights to not be devalued. thank you

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

emohunter Posted:

So that is why you should join me and my alliance for holding people and making them welcome

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

-XI-

Avatar: 65028 2009-09-29 14:53:15 -0400

Level 40 Troll

THEY'RE GONNA TASTE GREAT!

ITT: Another gay klan nobody gives a **** about.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

shutup h0g

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Why does everyone obsessed to call me names like emoh or irawr or hog or whatever you guys are so immature and i am sick of it and you are not welcome to be in the allliance especially if your a wechall jerk like skyman was which is a clan full of liars and traitors and probably homosexuals so never join them instead you hsould join me in the alliance which stands to make a real change around here not just make crude posts for no reason

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

emohunter Posted:

Why does everyone obsessed to call me names like emoh or irawr or hog or whatever you guys are so immature and i am sick of it and you are not welcome to be in the allliance especially if your a wechall jerk like skyman was which is a clan full of liars and traitors and probably homosexuals so never join them instead you hsould join me in the alliance which stands to make a real change around here not just make crude posts for no reason

i think unter is german for under

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

horsemale reproductive organ do-
t mpeg

Avatar: 212774 2009-10-28 10:04:26 -0400

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m ****in down with family values. Nothing is more ****ing important that family. I really hate the way them ****ing homos are ruining the culture of the great ****ing country in the world.

Charlize Theron is the hottest African-American in the ****ing world. Respect.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!