Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface User tool: Build checker

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Over the last couple days, I have built a tool that should help people pre-decide what to buy with their upgrade points when using haxlrose.

http://killermist.com/buildcheck.htm is the current iteration of the version I have been building.

It’s not well commented, but it should be moderately readable because of how I formatted it.

I plan to shortly add a color change to the “points left” field so that if you go negative, it goes red, but otherwise remains a light green.

I welcome all comments, especially bugs. I did error checking on anything that I was playing with that didn’t seem to act right.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Oh wow, this is awesome.

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Added the color change to the points remaining field.

Turns out it was a relatively trivial thing to add.

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Found that my triggers that should have been zeroing out costs and levels for skills that were being lost (changing from troll to emokid, with points invested in troll-only skills, for example) weren’t being properly zeroed out. Added a little more code to explicitly make sure that when changing character types, skills being lost were zeroed before becoming disabled.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Doesn’t work for me.

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

It won’t work if you have javascript disabled, which is the most likely point of failure.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Thank you SO MUCH for this. I’ve been dying for one of these for an emo kid.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

This thing is in 1 word: Perfect.

bumerfly Ki-
sses

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I was going to let people choose what level they were so that they’d have the right max points to use, but then I’d have to find some way of limiting what levels of different attacks you could take, and that levels of the primary stats, and all that jazz, and it already took so much work, as-is to get it to it’s current workable state.

And who’s going to be doing a respec before level 10? There’s not much point.

[edit] Oops, posted this response using the wrong alt.

Butterfly Kisses edited this message on 07/05/2008 1:49PM

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

bumerfly Kisses Posted:

I was going to let people choose what level they were so that they’d have the right max points to use, but then I’d have to find some way of limiting what levels of different attacks you could take, and that levels of the primary stats, and all that jazz, and it already took so much work, as-is to get it to it’s current workable state.

And who’s going to be doing a respec before level 10? There’s not much point.

[edit] Oops, posted this response using the wrong alt.

I’d like to confirm that that actually was my message, I just posted with the wrong alt.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

I did a respect before level 10 because i realized my talents sucked. I’m sure others have as well.

DandyDan

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ah yes, now I can plan my future accordingly. Merci.

DandyDan edited this message on 07/06/2008 5:11PM

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

One more tweak.

From the wiki, I have taken the optimum troll build.

If you select “Optimum Troll”, it will prefill all the correct fields and recalculate the points used and remaining.

It also conveniently changes the chosen clbum back to “Troll” so that you can change things up and down from there as you see fit.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

killermist Posted:

One more tweak.

From the wiki, I have taken the optimum troll build.

If you select “Optimum Troll”, it will prefill all the correct fields and recalculate the points used and remaining.

It also conveniently changes the chosen clbum back to “Troll” so that you can change things up and down from there as you see fit.

Useful. That’s definitely not the optimum build once you’ve got the DML Log in to see images!

killermist

[Do Not Tread On Me]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m not real familiar with the effects of the DML, but if memory serves, it gives insane boosts to defense (already not invested), offense, and db. So, from the optimum build, you could zero out offense, and DB and reinvest the points elsewhere. With the repair cost of the DML, it’s possible that upkeep should be maximized at the expense of frugality and luck as well.

If someone can get me a convincing DML Optimal troll build, I’ll incorporate it. Same for optimal camwhore and emokid builds. Re-Re too, if anyone feels like it.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Troll Optimum is obvious and explained, but what are Hacker and Permanoob supposed to be?

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

1338h4x Posted:

Troll Optimum is obvious and explained, but what are Hacker and Permanoob supposed to be?

Hacker and Peromanoob are the new clbumes of Ep. 2.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Idiot. Trolling stupid questions in GD.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Big Brother Posted:

Idiot. Trolling stupid questions in GD.

The poster who posted the question has not yet completed Ep. 1. If he’s not looking much elsewhere on the site, it’s a totally legitimate question. Please keep your own trolling posts out of here, or report a questionable post to the mods.

No wonder everyone complains about you mini-modding.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Even a level 6 re-re knows these things! Sheesh.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!