Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest CLOSED: Emo Contest - Make me BAWWWW for 4 BP

SweetMissy94

[H-Gamers]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

13 Bloody Tearz Posted:

Also, I’m going to give the real answer to this question…

And that is that IRL, I’m a camwhore, and my current client is a Dacryphiliac.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

SweetMissy94 Posted:

is a Dacryphiliac.

A what now?

And thanks!

SweetMissy94

[H-Gamers]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

King Krimson Posted:

A what now?

And thanks!

A sick bastard whose fetish is crying. But he pays well, so long as the tears are genuine. Everyone wins tonight. Log in to see images!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Thanks for BP Log in to see images!

Elvis-In-A-B-
ox

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Every day I get up and at three o’clock I take my Grandpa to see my Grandma who recently broke her hip. She is in pretty horrible shape, and is constantly complaining that she can’t eat, her mouth is always sore, and she can’t even walk. My grandpa every day brings her grapes, some chocolate, and me. The only things that keep her alive, I know someday soon she will be dead, before my grandpa anyway, and when she dies. There will be a chain-reaction, he will go as well. No one in my family that was close to me has ever died, and I can’t imagine it happening, life without them. I remember when I use to go to their house when I was just a little tyke and do puzzles, watch the Price is Right. I was always afraid of their basement because it’s one of those pipes jumping out of the walls, stone flooring, just creepy in general. I always ran through it and closed my eyes, my grandma taught me my first word which was “Bird”. Perhaps not a sad story to anyone else, but ‘tis sad to me. Being able to see the death and sadness is someone you loves eyes, it’s heart breaking.

skatelivendie

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

im 19 and still havnet gone thru puberty and have a tiny male reproductive organLog in to see images!

Aline

Level 26 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

A little girl enters school. As soon as the first day of the first year, she gets bullied by the kids. Years pbum, she continues to be bullied and humilliated by the bullies, and ignored for the other people.

At the last year on High School, after being prived of computers, getting a cold, and having to escape a shooting against traffic dealers and the police while not having energy to walk due to the cold (and still being humilliated by bullies in the meanwhile), she has a mental breakdown (due to many years being humilliated even by her own family) and attempts suicide. It failed, people saved her. She went on mental rest for one week, just to discover that both her grandpa died, and the schoolmates still treated her like ****.

Nowadays, she is going under treatment agains depression, and went into one of the best Universities at her country, but just in the second semester, the Uni went strike, and she can’t even get a job because she doesn’t have experience enough to do so. So, she stays all the day in the internet, playing games, and pretending she is happy. She is 21, obese, and never kissed. Her boyfriend (whose she knew through the internet) lives away from her, and has a trauma on going to dangerous places (the shooting was near her house). She goes to /b/ to pretend she is a guy and “lulz” at others’ disgraces. But all is just pretension. She fails at life since she was born, and is dumb enough to never give up anymore (or it’s meds’ effect).

This story is real. I am this girl. If you laugh, you just lost the game.

Shinobu

Avatar: 67073 Sat Nov 01 14:39:53 -0400 2008

[team awesome face]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

i pooop’d-

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!