Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll Prankwarz

Phlegmatic

[Pessimists]

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

The other day, my roommate pulled a prank on me. It was a weak prank – he tried to set my homepage to what he was a shock site – good ol’ meatspin. Now, being a troll, I found absolutely nothing horrifying about it. However since he at least attempted, I was obligated to attempt a vengeance prank.

So here is what I did to him. I went to the store, got some corn flour, powdered sugar, clear syrup, condoms, and a little food coloring. I get back, hide the stuff I bought, and wait for the perfect moment.

That moment came when he left to get something to eat – such a perfect moment it was. After he left, I proceeded to mix up fake great times, messed up his freshly made bed, and then I drizzled the mix onto his bed. All over the blanket, his sheets, and on his pillow for good measure. Then, I proceeded to partially fill 2 or 3 of the condoms with the fake mixture, and laid them on his bed. Then I sat down, grab a magazine, and waited for him.

About 10 minutes later, he comes back – he’s done eating. He walks in the room, is about to sit on his bed, and he sees the mess I’ve made. The look on his face was priceless – he starts screaming ‘WHAT THE ****’. I sit there smiling.

Then, the master touch – with him watching my every move, I dab my finger into the fake great times mix, and lick my finger. The reaction is immediate – he spews out a flood of vomit – the food he just ate – all over the bed. So he’s now in the bathroom, vomiting still – he’s been there for 15 minutes, and he will not come out.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

OMG i hav a prank story too!

this guy he was my x or something lol

anywayz i don’t remember what he did wrong

but i covered his lawn in ground beef and then wild animals came and they bit and scratched him and he spent five weeks in the hospital!

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

12yoIRL

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Phlegmatic Posted:

The other day, my roommate pulled a prank on me. It was a weak prank – he tried to set my homepage to what he was a shock site – good ol’ meatspin. Now, being a troll, I found absolutely nothing horrifying about it. However since he at least attempted, I was obligated to attempt a vengeance prank.

So here is what I did to him. I went to the store, got some corn flour, powdered sugar, clear syrup, condoms, and a little food coloring. I get back, hide the stuff I bought, and wait for the perfect moment.

That moment came when he left to get something to eat – such a perfect moment it was. After he left, I proceeded to mix up fake great times, messed up his freshly made bed, and then I drizzled the mix onto his bed. All over the blanket, his sheets, and on his pillow for good measure. Then, I proceeded to partially fill 2 or 3 of the condoms with the fake mixture, and laid them on his bed. Then I sat down, grab a magazine, and waited for him.

About 10 minutes later, he comes back – he’s done eating. He walks in the room, is about to sit on his bed, and he sees the mess I’ve made. The look on his face was priceless – he starts screaming ‘WHAT THE ****’. I sit there smiling.

Then, the master touch – with him watching my every move, I dab my finger into the fake great times mix, and lick my finger. The reaction is immediate – he spews out a flood of vomit – the food he just ate – all over the bed. So he’s now in the bathroom, vomiting still – he’s been there for 15 minutes, and he will not come out.

lol dats 2 long 4 me plz sumarize

wat

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

I HAVE AN EXTREMELY SMALL male reproductive organ!

12yoIRL Posted:

Phlegmatic Posted:

I fantasized about raping my room mate for a prank but instead i just great times everywhere and licked it

lol dats 2 long 4 me plz sumarize

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Phlegmatic Posted:

u try and u tyr but u can nevre stop posting gay thinsg

so stop tyring

plz

-

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Phlegmatic Posted:

liar

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Phlegmatic Posted:

liar

normalyl i would just pots this

but it needs ot be mentioned that asabre_justiec is a fabulous person

so:

-

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

Schildkrote Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Phlegmatic Posted:

liar

so:

Your both fabulous persons that need to die.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

naUgHti sChwARzenegGer Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Phlegmatic Posted:

liar

so:

I CELEBRATE HAUNAKAH

-

naUgHti sChw-
ARzenegGer

[Nationals Against -
Zionist Infidels
]

Level 10 Troll

Schildkrote Posted:

naUgHti sChwARzenegGer Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Phlegmatic Posted:

liar

so:

I CELEBRATE HAUNAKAH BY CURBSTOMPING JEWS

Fixed.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

Phlegmatic Posted:

pics or id ditid hapena

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

“Then, the master touch – with him watching my every move, I dab my finger into the fake great times mix, and lick my finger. The reaction is immediate – he spews out a flood of vomit – the food he just ate – all over the bed. So he’s now in the bathroom, vomiting still – he’s been there for 15 minutes, and he will not come out.”

I did many lols to this ending.

5/5 hermione’s

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

hahahah

i take back what i said about posts being ****ty this is awesome

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

Phlegmatic Posted:

IF THAT **** IS FOR REAL, ITS ****ING FUNNY

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

ONE TIME I WOKE UP AND I HAD AIDS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!