Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

BirdofPrey Posted:

i still don’t get that. being a bad poster is not ‘correctly rping a troll’. you obvioulsy don’t know what a troll is

Would it surprise you to learn that I am a moderator of two sports based web sites, and have BANNED literally hundreds of trolls, or demoted them to our version of the trollhole, where they are then ripped mercilessly by myself and others?

I do know what a troll is, but I think where the disconnect came in is, I was trying to RP what I THINK A TROLL IS.

Trolls are morons. Trolls are EASILY defeated by sound logic and reasoning, because trolls are only trolling to get yucks, and flame.

The disconnect probably came because I AM a moderator, and happen to have run into far too many of them. And usually they are just stupid childish unintelligent losers, who happen to have no lives, and actually think it’s funny that they are ruining fun for everyone else. They live in theri mothers basement, and exist only to annoy others, but that does NOT make the vast majority of them clever or witty or intelligent or at ALL interesting.

NONE of them are truly funny, except in their own minds.

And yes, I did make the mistake of trying to ROLEPLAY that. Too late to go back and change it now. I was trying to ROLEPLAY my experience with hundreds of trolls.

As said before, once I realized my mistake, it was too late, and now, (as you yourself pointed out) you now hear Fenk, in the voice of that idiot I was RPing. Even when I directly quote one of you.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/25/2008 1:49PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!