Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

however you try to look at it they still remain a cult.

They tend not to like any critique against them. I haven’t heard of the Vatican suing people for mocking their religion or calling it a cult in the 21st century.

Scientology doesn’t take no for an answer and doesn’t respect people who decide to leave Scientology because they have opened their eyes and decided not to believe in their theories. When I quit frequenting church I didn’t haven’t been stalked by my church even though most people there knew me and my family, neither did anyone bug me (unless people pbuming greetings to me qualifies as bugging), nor was I spammed mbumively by the church except for the collective Saturday evening suppers for which I specifically asked to be bugged for since I out of student-principle do not refuse an occasion for FREE FOOD.

The Holy Catholic Church also respects the secrecy of confession: never have I heard any secrets of any friends leave the confession booth, nor has any friends of mine ever been blackmailed by a priest. I’ve never even heard any secrets from friends in non-catholic churches leave the building even though I know many members often share secrets with reverends at the church for advice and yet in most countries in non-catholic chuches secrets are not even legally protected concessionary secrets.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!