Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Just saw Tarman’s post up there.

Big Brother’s posts that didn’t start with speculation (i.e., “I suppose” ) are accurate. ET left the style in there intentionally because it won. Now it’s changed as he had intended. Whether or not it was klan voting is not something ET’s divulging now, but it’s safe to bumume that klan voting is still not acceptable.

As to Big Brother’s “lawless” comment, that was only offtopic if you didn’t read two posts up, where Goth_Jesus blatantly lied, off-topic. Goth_Jesus has been warned about such things (up above where I did so). Granted, it probably would have been better if Big Brother had just reported the post, but oh well.

As to your last point: The rules may be vague, but that’s because “trolling” means different things to different people, as witnessed by your comment to littlefran and the fact that you then reported her post. Which is why some people in the past have expressed concerns about mini-modding. If you really think something is offensive enough to be thought of as trolling, report it, and we’ll sort it out.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!