Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

It’s been too long baby. After our last two dates, I have a surprise for you! I’m taking you on a weekend adventure to Pen Island!!!!!!!!!

(If you’ve never heard of Pen Island, it is somewhere between Hawaii and Australia)

A long plane ride and hours later, we finally made it!

After our exhausting day of travel, we walk along the beach during sunset Log in to see images!

[16594a01e45453794]

What better way to end a day than a romantic dip in our private hot tub?

After an amazing night of sexin, we start day 2 of our trip with an Xtreme Zipline Tour of Pen Island ™!!!

Don’t forget to take your headset off, you don’t wanna lose it!

[16594a01e4545379f]

When we get back to our all inclusive resort we see that Evil Trout and Jalapeno Bootyhole are staying here the same time we are! What are the odds right?!?!

What a pleasant surprise, I bet we meet up with them again later!

!!!!! We almost forgot about Pen Island’s Annual Pirate Parrrty! We gotta hurry up and get dressed!

[16594a01e45453794]

PHEW we made it. We even ran into JB! I thought it was weird that he kept warning us about the dangers of scurvy and how we needed more vitamin c…

After the parrty we had another amazing night of lovin. Sleep well, tomorrow is our last day!

On day 3 of our perfect vacation we decided to take a helicopter tour around Pen Island. It looks BEAUTIFUL from up here!

Ya know, JB was on to something with the whole scurvy thing. On our last night here, we should throw a Citrus Celebration!!! We MUST invite Jalapeno and ET since it was practically their idea!!!!

Welp I hate to go, but sadly our trip is coming to an end. It was really great to spend so much quality time with you, ET, and JB… hopefully we can do it again sometime soon!!!!!

Goodbye for now darling, don’t call me I’ll call you!

FAIL edited this message on 07/10/2008 3:48PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!