Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

New raiding method is *ahem* broke as **** it’s so simple and effective.

Old method, a small group could compete, sometimes even solo players.

This method is pure body count, zero skill. 300+ scoops in under 90 minutes using maybe 35(?) characters. It’s silly to think that players, even the most aggressive Dom players, want to deal with these scoop numbers.

I reported the new method a few days ago, and am hoping BINGEBOT recommends turning off klan vanilla until a reasonable fix can be found. I really don’t see anything else balancing this right now. I’m leaving all my scoops uncarded so they can see, since ET has said in the past that once things are converted to cards it’s impossible to follow the trail. Once they get a chance to look, I’ll card down and particularly given that I somehow ended up with multiple alts in brackets, am going to sit this round out.

scully edited this message on 04/13/2011 10:50AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!