Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Fran Posted:

Although your financial situation has nothing to do with the thread, Banhammer brings a valid point: not everyone can dish 100 dollars at once, specially for an internet game, but lots of people can donate up to 100 dollars over time.

You can see the leaderboards; while at most 60 characters have the Plutonion E-Peen, at least 2100 characters have the Best Player Ever E-Peen. Most people can’t afford to dish in a huge sum of dollars at a time. I’m pretty sure CZ receives more from all those characters buying small packages then people giving them 100 dollars. The statistics are out there, you just need to calculate them.

Why don’t give the E-Peens to those people as well? Compared to how many BPs they would have buy to get those E-Peens, compared to the Friend of Forumwarz packages, they would have donated MORE then those people who bought the FoF packages. There is no reason to NOT give the E-Peen for those people.

I believe the best solution for people who bought bigger packages on the past would be giving them another unique E-Peen, for proving they bought the packages. I don’t think it would require hard coding for this one.

Thank you for reasonably addressing the argument I put forth without resorting to wild bumumptions about my personal situation. Although I still like the incentive for binge buying that the current situation gives, I can see your side of the argument as well.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!