Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

why_so_srs Posted:

why_so_srs Posted:

http://fravia.2113.ch/beers.htm

+1

If I understand you properly you now bid 21 BP?

I think it actually goes without saying that I only accept serious bids. (so I hope your bid is serious too).

I’m also going to add your suggestion, why_so_srs.

Excellent choice btw Log in to see images!.

I just tried out Ename today at the supermarket by coincidence and I approve! (the guy behind the stand gave full glbumes for degustation Log in to see images! ).

Ename Blonde had a taste that is great and has what I often describe as a “warm” taste (this kind of taste that feels as if your mouth is being warmed a little even though the beer is cool), and I love it! I wish I had the time to drink more of it. The beer didn’t have a very bitter aftertaste but only a slight aftertaste.

The Ename Tripel was also very nice. I like it more that Leffe tripel (though of course this is my personal opinion – I can imagine lot’s of Belgians might prefer to stick to their Leffe). I think so far from the tripels I’ve tasted this is probably my favorite. Ename tripel has a much less strong and bitter aftertaste than Leffe so the flavour of the beer itself remains without the bitter aftertaste taking over inmediatly. I’m definitely going to buy this beer next time when I come along doing groceries at this supermarket.

Fingerz Posted:

So…what are bids at currently? Is this still going on? I was discussing this thread with the BF over dinner last night, and his eyes lit up when I said “Beer from Belgium”. I have been asked to obtain said beer in whatever manner necessary. So…how much for how much?

Feel free to Tubmail me if you wanna discuss a trade separate from this thread. I R very serious. Log in to see images!

the current bid I think is 21 BP by why_so_srs . I freakin hope he’ serious!

ALSO: I think I’ll most likely end the auction once I’ve obtained all three Westvleteren beers.

SUMMARISED:
-Ename will be added to the list of beers available for the auction
-I think the current bid is 21 BP
-So far the auction will most likely end when I’ve obtained all three Westvleteren beers – this is subject to change which will be posted in both the OP as in a new post in the thread.

If you have questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to tub them or post them in here.

Rastanarcharismarx

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!