Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

FalconFour

Avatar: 69421 Wed Aug 12 05:13:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

Minty Fresh

Ah, I see. So the rules keep getting more and more refined every time we whine about something, then we get backhanded for whining about it before these rules were refined.

Example:

1: “Klan forums are unmoderated except for illegal content, if a klan admin wants to post goatse, all you can do is leave”

2: “Well that’s pretty bull****, so if a klan admin doesn’t want goatse, the only thing we can do is contact a mod anyway…”

1: “Can’t you ****ing read, if a klan admin doesn’t want goatse, they can contact us”

3: “Our klan admin is never available, so how does that help us?”

1: “Well if your klan admin wasn’t a disorganized ****, they would have somehow known that they actually needed to tell us who’s an officer in their klan (since for some reason we can’t see this ourselves). Duh.”

2, 3: “*facepalm*”

Okay, so maybe you can like, collaborate with the other mods, and *gasp* maybe even Evil Trout (doubt it), and come up with an actual contingency plan for:

– what happens when some bumhat acts up on a klan forum (other than booting them, que obvioso)

– who to contact

– what bumon to push

– what information needs to be sent and/or updated

... to make the experience as cushy as possible for our (honestly) respected moderators.

(no really, I do still respect the mods here, I just think your anger/frustration is misplaced at us)

And I’ll just shuffle on back over to our klan’s sweet little offsite forum where we don’t have to worry about all this. ^_^

http://falconfour.com/bumhurt-cinematic
learn to ****ing spel

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!