Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Acid Flux Posted:

Personally, I don’t see the point of allowing Junk to be auctioned in the first place. Other than these auctions in question, are people really paying more for the Junk than a player would get for selling it in the Ppwn Shoppe?

Once I’ve got an optimal .moar set, I intend to start collecting statues and cats.

Also, perhaps the auction house could start tracking the selling price of items. If something sells for more than two standard deviations above the average, then the auction should be flagged for review. Otherwise it’s within the realm of normal bidding.

That would keep auctions for Pink Floyd or Useless from being blocked in spite of selling for more than 100x their retail value.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!