Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I have no idea if it really matters to more than a handful of players, but then everyday I become more and more aware that nothing matters to more than a handful of players.

Speed running is obviously the only thing that matters in end game play, so logically the overpowered troll has an impact on everyone who plays competitively. Every clbum must tank and heal for itself, I cannot call on another to take damage for me or to inflict damage while I heal. There has been a lot of chatter about clbumes utilizing their special abilities, but within the context of the game, since the clbumes are in fact not functioning together, it makes no sense to have them thematically balanced as tank, healer or whatever. When the fairly significant difference between the clbumes is paired with the fact that a hell of a lot of the serious players have adblocked every single game image to reduce pwn time? I don’t know it seems like there is less game in the game every day.

Personally I was just hoping that Episode 2 would bring a bit more balance and we wouldn’t be sitting in that same place we were with the DML trolls, but on a site that is geared for trolls perhaps it is fitting.

It doesn’t have a huge impact on Domination, the difference is 15 – 36 lemon scoops per week. It’s terribly annoying for the job board. I’ve been slogging away at the job board for awhile now (I’ll finally hit the 1800 peen this week), but I would have been able to finish as much as 3 weeks sooner had I been able to always select a 5 point job. Will that situation impact many players? No.

I’m kind of on the verge of taking a break from the game, so perhaps I’m not the best person to comment on it.

EDIT: Also, Vuron pointed all this out and offered simple solutions over a month ago. I miss Vuron.

scully edited this message on 02/22/2009 3:53AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!