Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

I think Trolls may be overbalanced, but I think the OP’s comparison may do just as much to point out how underbalanced Hackers are. The issue is that Hacker attacks tend to be so extremely long-cycle compared to equivalent attacks in other clbumes, and also that Processing Power is the least available and fastest draining secondary. The frequency in which I run out of PP on tough forums, even with the best PP stack available, is ridiculous.

I have no problem with superpowered Trolls. We’re competing against the game, not other players, for the majority of things, so what another player can or can’t do doesn’t matter too much to me. I do think that Hackers should be given a little more, though, to make harder forums a little more evenly matched.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!