Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

AntiRules187 Posted:

exactly why I didn’t choose my alt to be a hacker. I’ve heard many people say that the hacker clbum is the biggest challenge clbum (excluding re-re’s and permanoobs) because of not being to upgrade processing power, and of the price to repair equipment.

Heh, they should put in a disclaimer. This is my first (and only) account, and I basically chose it because it was the only one that really fit with my personality. Being intelligent, shy, stoic, and nice to people basically ruled out permanoobs, cam****s, emos, and trolls in that order, at least if I had any interest in RPing in a manner that was at all comfortable.

Realistically though, it’s not that hard when you’re level capped with good equipment. I do 4 untimed 5 job point jobs a day (for about 65k  ), spend about 20k   on repairs, get about 150k   in deliveries, and I never run out of PP (I have 340) except that I have to be careful not to spam avtr in dykea or engrish (since man, is that a PP hungry attack, for really very little benefit.)

Possibly a Cabbage edited this message on 02/22/2009 4:34AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!