Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Emo Kids have a lot of potential and definitely don’t need to be made stronger. I’ve had mine top the Cosplay Central leaderboard and some other high level boards.

I’d say on the whole that Trolls need a nerf, especially with the way offense works. Every point of Offense they can get adds another 27 damage to their strongest, 1-refresh attack. Just off the top of my head, would it be a good idea to make Political Flamebate have refresh 2? It would lessen their damage by quite a bit as they’d have to start using their 3rd strongest attack, Racial Tension would be more of a benefit (it would replace a weaker attack), AND we’d have another clbum that doesn’t just 1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1-2-1 through every forum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!