Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Phariad Posted:

This is a disgusting piece of **** and should be moved to closet of shame ASAP.

In fact, it should just be deleted.

And seriously, including ****ing users in your forumwarz sex stories doesn’t make you cool. You’re probably FalconFour, imaging an actual falcon instead of that ****ty user.

Also, you’re ****ing very special, you made countless spelling and grammar mistakes throughout, indicating that you have no comprehension of the English langauge, and are in fact 12. Did you come from fchan by chance?

Regardless, I hope to never see a post by you again, and if I do, I hope it’s reminiscent of Patch’s suicide thread.

Seriously man, you’re not funny, this girl put a lot of effort into this story, and trolling her for no reason is the cancer that has brutally murdered Role-Playing forums, and slowly murdering every other forum here.

I’M A SIG-DISABLING male reproductive organMONGLER

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!