Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I am in no way going to hold anyone to anything they say here, but I am interested in mods opinion on this, as well as other members of the community. I don’t expect a reply from CZ because JB currently doesn’t like me and ET is too busy coding EP 3 to worry about the community that is going to pay to play it.

TBH – as a mod, I don’t work for you or represent your interests. As a mod, I’m here to enforce the rules as CZ has seen fit to declare them.

About the only time I could see a legitimate case being made for the community asking to have a mod stripped of their powers is in a case of EXTREME mod abuse. I’m not talking about disagreeing with a ban reason… I’m talking about something like if I decided to permaban Amasius every Wednesday night 10 minutes before dom ends for just a split second so I could kill all his scoops and cards. (Sorry Amasius, you’re the first active domfabulous person to come to mind Log in to see images!)

Is there room for discussion about the rules that get enforced to begin with? Sure there is. That’s why the Task Force was created. Got something you want us to bring up? I’m happy to relay if you want to tubmail it to me… we’re kinda bored right now so fresh discussion would be a welcome thing.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!