Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

was Posted:

Banhammer why don’t you role play? No one trolls your alt, yet you don’t use them.

You mean my kid, my wife, and, um, that other bastard child who I won’t admit is mine?

Maybe ‘cause they’re their own people?

Or possibly because they are just convenient names for alts of various clbumes who could clearly identify me when I was a mod, and so don’t have particularly distinct personalities without interacting with myself, which is role-playing masturbation?

Srsly, the reason I haven’t RPed much is because when I was a mod, way too much of my time was taken up modding to try to RP. One of the reasons I stepped down from modding was because I was spending too much time on the site. I’m now trying to find the balance. When I find it, I’ll be very tempted to RP, EXCEPT that I don’t go to the RP side due to the shock images Log in to see images!

And yes I know I was on the committee which decided to allow them, and I support that decision for the trolls, who were getting the short stick. Now, they have the most power, and it’s impacting everyone else. Which is why I want a “Civil” RP section. And I’ve actually been arguing for one for months. For those of you on the task force reading this, I refer you to this thread.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!