Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

MC Banhammer Posted:

It’s not just those two clbumes. IIRC, every clbum’s items are weaker than anything they’d normally use.

This was brought up in beta, but for whatever reason, nothing was done about it.

And just think how I felt when I spent a MONTH worth of visits in beta to get a complete file, before ET upped the find rate and lowered the number of pieces required CYBER LAUGH

I think it was just that so much of the time in the beta was about finding and fixing bugs that would prevent you from progressing in the storyline. I know I was finding stuff all the way up to the last day. So now that that’s done, maybe this would be a good time to make specific suggestions about what people think item stats should be?

Also, there is one clbum item that’s better than what you can buy elsewhere. But I do think every clbum should have one of those.

plk edited this message on 02/03/2010 5:43PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!